What's included in the hire fee
Compare with other firms, and check out all that we include:
● Fuel for propulsion (enough for about 2 weeks) and heating
● Damage Waiver (removes your liability for damage or third party claims - see Condition 9.3 for exclusions
● Information Pack and full tuition including lock demonstration
● Comprehensive Boat Manual
● Extra children (under 18) free on many boats
● First pet free
● Maps and guides on the boat
● Parking for as many cars as you need
● Bed linen
● Towels for overseas visitors
● Welcome Pack (washing up liquid, 2 tea towels, oven glove, J-cloth, sponge, floor cloth & toilet paper)
● Boat licence (includes mooring) and insurance
● 24 hour service which really jumps to it
● Flatscreen colour TV/DVD player, radio/CD
● Second week toilet pumpout refunded
● 20% VAT and fuel duty
And then of course there's all that scenery and history, the complete lack of queues and crowds, the friendly pubs, the variety of restaurants - and the Yorkshire welcome from everyone you meet.
We offer enticing discounts: multi week, loyalty, multi boat, mid-week breaks, under-occupancy, early booking for next year. See which you can claim.
Many of our competitors charge extra for fuel, which can produce a hefty extra charge (£90 per week is typical) at the end of a holiday. We have stayed fuel inclusive, and our customers say they much prefer this.
Damage waiver included
Worth £50, this removes your liability for damage or third party claims (subject to exclusions - see Condition 8.2).
Not everyone needs these, but some of you will: extra adults, extra pets, towels, guides and maps for planning at home, taxi transfer for one way trips.